The items below provide an index to the information that follows:
During membership registration, AstroTalk collects personal information including your name, gender, birth information, phone number, and place of your birth and residence. This information is used to calculate your accurate horoscope. Your e-mail address or phone number together with a password or OTP is used to secure your profile and to make our personalized e-mail and sms services available to you. You do not have to provide any personal information to use AstroTalk's services. However, if you choose not to become a member of AstroTalk, we may not be able to provide you with the services that require such information.
When you visit AstroTalk.in and interact with the services and tools that reside there, AstroTalk and third parties with whom AstroTalk has contracted to provide services to AstroTalk may collect information on your actions. The purpose of this information collection is generally to gather broad demographic information that is not personal. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our software or our server and to administer our website. We track the visitor IP address to get more information on visitor's demography e.g. which parts of the world our traffic comes from. We may collect OS types used, screen resolutions, and time spent on the website and applications to analyse trends, administer and troubleshoot the portals, understand user linking and disliking within the portals. All of this information is used for gathering broad demographic data to enhance the performance and services of the site.
We gather information that is required to fulfil our paid services though our order forms. This personal is maintained in strict confidence. As stated earlier, we guarantee confidentiality of our members' identity, birth details and the prediction made possible under legal regulatory and security environment. AstroTalk further guarantees that no direct or indirect use will be made by AstroTalk about any information that is revealed in the prediction for a member, except for the explicit purpose of communicating the horoscope charts and predictions back to the member.
Any other information we receive due to email or other method of contact in regard to specific services or products, as a general rule, are not made part of your member profile, and are used only to address your specific need or concern that you may have communicated to us on.
We DO NOT collect any payment information on our portals. It is collected and processed in a secured manner by third party payment gateways. We follow reasonable industry standards, technical measures and procedural measures to protect against unauthorized access and use of your supplied information. However, you should know that neither we nor any other portal can fully eliminate all the risks.
3. All information (and copies thereof) collected by Astrotalk, including without limitation Personal Information, User Data, and other information related to your access and use of the services offered by Astrotalk, may be retained by Astrotalk for such period as necessary, including but not limited to, for purposes such as compliance with statutory or legal obligations, tax laws and potential evidentiary purposes and for other reasonable purposes such as to implement, administer, and manage your access and use of our services, or resolution of any disputes.
4. To ensure a seamless experience at the Website for you and to ensure your maximum benefit and comfort, we use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
5. We use certain third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information, which is not personal or sensitive in nature sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users in the form of anonymised logs, so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
6. In order to facilitate communications between you and other Astrotalk users, Please note that neither Astrotalk, nor its Affiliates or any third parties engaged by Astrotalk shall use the Personal Information to personally identify any User.
Any information shared by you during personal consultation (“Confidential Information”) shall be excluded from the definition of Personal Information and shall not be collected/used in the same manner as Personal Information as mentioned in clause 1 and 3 above. Your Confidential Information shall not be disclosed or shared by Astrotalk, its employees, its agents or any third party contractors, including the experts; either orally or in writing; except only in the following circumstances:
1. If Astrotalk believes that there is a significant/ real/ imminent threat or risk to your health, safety or life or to the health, safety or life of any other person or the public
2. If Astrotalk is required to share such Confidential Information to any authority by law;
Although some of our Services are restricted to individuals age 18 and above, others are accessible to children under the age of 18. However, none of our Platforms/Services are designed or intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF OUR SERVICE/PLATFORMS AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If you learn that your child under 13 has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. We will delete that data from our systems.
Our website or applications may contain links to other portals. AstroTalk is not responsible for the privacy practices followed by other such portals.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this portals, or your dealings with this application, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org