Bhagwat Puran Hindi is the most revered Purana of Hindu society in all the Ved Purana in this period, for hundreds of years, Bhagwat Purana Katha (Shrimad Bhagwat Katha) has played an important role in establishing the religious, social, and temporal dignities of Hindu society. Have been It is the main text of the Vaishnava sect. In the Bhagavata Purana, the esoteric and mystical subjects of Vedas, Upanishads, and Philosophy have been described with great simplicity. It would be more expedient to call it an encyclopedia of Indian religion and culture.
Elements of Shrimad Bhagwat Puran
In the Srimad Bhagavata Katha, concordance of Sakam Karma, Nishkam Karma, Jnana Sadhana, Siddhi Sadhana, Bhakti, Anugraha, Maryada, Dvaita-Advaita, Dvaitadvaita, Nirguna-Saguna, and Artic-latent mysteries are available. The ‘Shrimad Bhagwat Purana’ is full of vividness and sublime poetic beauty. It is a renewable store of learning.
This Purana gives all kinds of well-being and mitigates tri-heat, physical, semi-spiritual and spiritual, etc. This is a great book of knowledge, devotion, and disinterest.
There are twelve wings in the Bhagavata Purana (Bhagwat Puran), in which only the incarnations of Vishnu are described.
10 prophecies written in Devi Bhagavata that will come true in Kalyug:
- Religion, truthfulness, cleanliness, tolerance, kindness, duration of life, physical strength, and memory will all decrease day by day.
- In Kali Yuga, the person who has wealth will be considered as virtuous and law, justice will be applied only on the basis of one power.
- In this age, men and women will live together only according to their interest in each other without marriage. Business success will depend on deceit. The Brahmins who lived in earlier times used to wear a lot on their body, but in Kalyug they would claim to be Brahmins by wearing only a thread.
- A person who is unable to pay a bribe or spend money, will not get justice right from the courts. A person who is very clever and selfish will be considered a very scholar at this age.
- In this age, a person who does not have money will be considered impure, unholy, and useless. Also, marriage will remain as a compromise between two people and people will take a bath just to understand that they have become cleaner than the inner soul.
Prophecies of negative outcomes
- People will consider distant river-ponds as a pilgrimage but will condemn the parents living near them. It will be considered beautiful to have big hair on the head and only the filling will be the goal of the people.
- There shall be rain, there shall be a drought. Sometimes there will be severe winter, sometimes there will be severe heat. Sometimes there will be a storm and sometimes there will be floods. Also, people will experience the disturbance and demolition of several kinds.
- Due to famine and excessive taxes, people will be forced to leave their homes and live on the streets and mountains, along with eating leaves, roots, meat, wild honey, fruits, flowers, and seeds.
- Dharma-karma shall bestow the result of only good appearance and appearance in front of people. Earth will be full of corrupt people and people will kill each other to gain power.
- People will remain unhappy with hunger and love and many kinds of concerns. Many types of diseases will surround them all the time. Also, in Kali Yuga, humans will be only twenty or thirty years old.
The place of Srimad Bhagwat in all the Puranas
Bhagwat Purana is the fifth place in the order of Puranas, but it is the most famous across the globe. Vaishnavas consider this Purana of 12 wings, 335 chapters, and 18 thousand shlokas as Mahapuranas. There is also an abundance of higher philosophical ideas. The full name of this Purana is Srimad Bhagwat Purana.
Also, you may like reading, Why Krishna did not kill the cruel Kaliya Naag