India First Chief Of Defence Staff, Bipin Rawat, who decorated the country’s highest military position, is no more with us. General Bipin Rawat, who hailed from a family of officers, died on Wednesday in a fatal helicopter crash. Along with Rawat, his wife and 12 other people lost their life.
We, as laymen, have a perception that the officer at such a high rank has to have nothing but a life of luxury. But when we try to fine-tune our mind to see from the eye of diplomacy, Rawat, behind the curtain, was not only the framer of India’s muscular political policy against Pakistan and China, but also the muscle that was working for the modernisation of the military.
Rawat started his career as an officer in the Gorkhas and rose to command 5/11 Gorkha Rifles, the battalion his father Lt Gen L S Rawat also commanded. After his command of an Army (Southern Command), Rawat was appointed Vice Chief of Army Staff to Army Chief. Later, sailing on the confidence of PM Modi and National Security Adviser, Ajit Doval, he added another feather to his illustrious cap when he was appointed India’s first CDS.
A courageous personality and an exceptional career are the two things that Bipin Rawat has had left behind for us to cherish. Through his examples, he inspires many who wish to serve the country. Well, you obviously don’t necessarily have to be an army officer to serve your country, but if you are passionate enough to become an Army officer, then you will get there sooner if you have these yogas in Kundli.
Houses in kundli responsible for Army/Police jobs
- 1st house – 1st house in kundli is the house of self. It defines your overall personality and character. If this house has a strong and powerful planet occupying it, it helps the native have clear life goals.
- 3rd house – 3rd house in kundli defines willpower and courage. These qualities are a must for an army/police officer. Thus if this house is strong in your kundli, it increases the chances of getting an Army/Police recruitment.
- 5th house – 5th house represents politics. Army and Police officers are usually in touch with politicians and most of the time also get favours through them.
- 8th house – It is the house of serving in whatever form you can. An Army officer or Police personnel is born to serve the nation.
- 10th house – This house is the house of career. This is one of the main houses that form Army/Police job yoga in Kundli.
Also Read: Know Your Lucky Numbers For 2022 As Per Numerology
Planets in Kundli that help in getting Army/police job
- Mars – Mars is the main planet responsible for Army and Police profession and related jobs in the armed forces.
- Sun – The planet Sun is the guru or the top authority. In the real world, the top authority is the government, and an officer has to have a good connection with the government.
- Saturn – Saturn is the planet that represents discipline, hard work, law, etc. These are things that the soldier need to adhere to.
- Ketu – Ketu also represents weapons. Its good connection with Mars makes an officer good with weapons.
Also Read: These zodiac signs are going to be LUCKY in 2022 as per astrology
If these houses and planets are connected positively, then one may get a chance to be a true patriot such as Bipin Rawat.
Astrological combinations for Army/Police jobs in Kundli
- The relationship of Mars and Saturn with the tenth house helps the person get a job in the army or police department.
- If the planet Saturn in Kundli is having conjunction with the lord of the eleventh house i.e. Sun or Mercury in the fourth house, then the person works in the police department.
- When Sun and Mercury are in conjunction in the sixth house, the person spends the majority of his/her life serving the country.
- In the horoscope of Pisces ascendant, if Mars is the lord of the ninth house or if it is aspects the eleventh house, then that person works in the service of the country.
- In case Ketu in your Kundli is related to the 8th, 10th, 1st or 3rd house or their lords, then the person may get the chance to work with intelligence units.
- As per our astrologers, if the person is born in a Mars-ruled nakshatra, then he/she gets the chance to serve the nation through the army.
- If the planet Mars becomes the person’s Atma Karka, then s/he may become a prominent army officer.
Also Read: These Zodiac Signs Will Likely Find A new Job In January 2022