It’s finally that time of the year when we all get together to celebrate Diwali and welcome the New Year! This is an exciting time, and for many of us, it’s also a time to decorate our homes. If you’re looking to decorate your Pooja room for Diwali, here are a few tips for Diwali Pooja room to help you make it festive and Vastu-friendly.
When decorating your Pooja room, keep in mind that the most important thing is to create a sense of peace and harmony. Try to avoid clutter and keep things neatly organized. Use soothing colors, and make sure there is plenty of natural light. If your Pooja room doesn’t have a window, consider installing a skylight.
You’ve probably started planning your Diwali decor already, and if you’re looking to make your pooja room festive as well as Vastu-compliant, we’ve got you covered. Follow the below tips to get started:-
1. Use Red and Green Colors
For, Diwali Pooja room. These two colors are considered to be the most auspicious for Diwali. Use them in your decor to create a festive atmosphere.
2. Don’t Place Doors on the North-East Corner
The northeast corner is considered to be the entrance of the negative energy, so it’s best to avoid placing doors there.
3. Keep Windows and Doors Open
This will allow positive energy to flow into the room and help keep things festive.
4. Hang Flower Garlands
During Diwali, they’re not just pretty to look at – they also have a positive impact on the environment. Hang them in all four corners of the room for best results in Diwali Pooja room.
5. Place fresh fruits and flowers in bowls
This will help keep the room energized and festive. Place the idols of your gods and goddesses in the North-East corner of the room.
6. Don’t Overcrowd the Room
It’s important to have space in a pooja room so that you can perform your prayers and rituals comfortably.
– Make sure there is enough space for worshippers to sit down and pray.
– Use natural materials like wood, stone, or copper for altar items.
– Avoid using mirrors or metal in the Pooja room.
Follow these tips and you’ll be able to create a beautiful, auspicious pooja room that’s also Vastu-compliant!
1. Make sure you clean the room properly and keep it clutter-free.
2. Choose colors that are auspicious and reflect your spiritual beliefs.
3. Hang pictures or symbols of your favorite deities in the room.
4. Place a prayer mat in a prominent spot and keep a few religious scriptures nearby.
5. Use fresh flowers and plants to create a festive atmosphere.
6. Think about your color scheme. Do you want to go with traditional colors like red and green, or something more festive and colorful?
7. Hang festive curtains and drapes. You can prepare handmade or can buy readymade.
8. Add a touch of glamor with some glittery decorations.
9. Hang garlands and streamers around the room.
10. Decorate the altar with traditional symbols like swastikas, om symbols, and lotus flowers.
When it comes to decorating your Pooja room for Diwali, it’s important to remember that space is limited. So you’ll need to be creative and use space-saving ideas.
One option is to use a modular storage system. This is a great way to maximize storage and also create a decorative feature in your Pooja room. You can find modular storage systems in a variety of shapes and sizes, so you can find one that will fit your space perfectly.
Another idea is to use wall shelves. These are a great way to store your puja essentials and also create a focal point in the room. You can choose from a variety of different designs and materials, so you can find the perfect shelf for your space.
Here are a few ways you can make your pooja room more sustainable for Diwali:
1. Use natural materials wherever possible.
2. Try to use LED lights instead of conventional bulbs.
3. Make use of recycled paper decorations.
4. Celebrate with friends and family members to reduce the number of guests you have to entertain.
5. Make sure all the decorations can be reused or recycled after Diwali.
For interesting astrology videos, follow us on Instagram
Choose your and your partner's zodiac sign to check compatibility
Get free Aries daily horoscope prediction today online from the best astrologer. Read your Aries Zodiac Sign horoscope today!
Generate your free online kundli report from Astrotalk. Our Kundli software can help you predict the future for yourself by reading the birth chart.