Sleep is the source of a person’s freedom from the struggles of life. When a person is tired, sleep makes them rest and get fresh & ready to work the next day. Without proper sleep, we invite many problems and diseases in our lives. Sleep is the link to our energy. However, what is the link between sleep and astrology? Which planet controls sleep?
Researchers agree an infant should sleep 9 hours, a teenager should sleep 6 hours and an adult 7 hours. Although many millennial generation people don’t really take the appropriate night sleep. As a consequence, they encounter lethargizes which leads them to slackness. The planets in Vedic Astrology governs oversleep. Read the detail below to understand how you can take the help of astrology for better sleep. s
Sleep and Astrology- Role of planets on sleep
Talking about astrology, the first House of the horoscope is Ascendant or Lagna, the fourth house, eighth house, and twelfth house tell about the sleep and the pleasure of the bed.
Saturn is considered the main planet that affects your sleep. Additionally, the Moon, Venus, and Mercury are associated with sleep.
Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces are water signs. These are also signs that tend to sleep more than common. In addition, the zodiac signs of the air element, Gemini, Libra, Aquarius are also signs of sleep.
When do you sleep well?
- Saturn is considered to be the dominant planet of sleep. Thus, when Saturn is in a strong position in the horoscope, it blesses the person with a good sleeping pattern.
- When in a good position, the planet Moon, Venus, and Mercury gift good sleep.
- When auspicious planets are posited in the 8th house of astrology, a person is blessed with a good sleeping pattern.
- Natives with Cancer, Scorpio Pisces, Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius sign generally enjoy a good sleep. It is very rare that such people are not able to sleep well.
- If you have a water source near your home, you sleep well commonly. That water source can be a well, a pond, a river or a sea or so on.
Read here the connection between Laziness and Astrology
When Does Sleeping Become a Problem for You?
- If you are a victim of Saturn’s wrath or if the planet Saturn is in a malefic position in your horoscope, then you suffer sleeping issues.
- If the Moon or Venus are afflicted in your horoscope, then your sleep unnecessarily goes away.
- When the planet Mercury is afflicted, then anxiety starts causing a lack of sleep. Such a native is only anxious about making money.
- If the earth element or the element of fire becomes aggressive in the horoscope, the person is not able to sleep without difficulties.
- Due to the massive deterioration of Mars, physical problems occur and as a result, the person is distracted from sleep.
Astrological Remedies for Good Sleep
- If the color of the room you are sleeping in is cream, pink, or light green, then it is better to sleep.
- Keep your room a little fragrant. The good smell attracts good vibes and help you sleep well.
- Never keep any items under the bed. In particular, do not keep any iron items.
- Avoid keeping dirty clothes in your bedroom as well.
- To achieve good sleep, wear a moon pendant or moon.
- Also, stop applying red tilak. It may cause broken or reduced sleep.
- Near the bed, put water in a pot and sleep at night, and in the morning put that water in the plants. You will not have any problem sleeping.
- Sleeping in a room where sunlight or moonlight can enter is extremely beneficial.
- Consult an expert astrologer and then wear pearl or any gemstone accordingly. It will also improve sleep.
Also, you may like reading about Astrological Remedies for Nightmares
Follow us on Instagram for more Astrology facts and Free Astrological Remedies.