In Vedic Astrology, Rahu, a shadow planet that tells to oppose the boundaries of society. It signifies worldly desires, fame, greed, obsession, and undying hunger. Whereas, Mars is a gleaming red, furious, and violent planet. It signifies courage, patience, leadership qualities, musk, cuts, saffron, and forcefulness. Together, Rahu and Mars in Horoscope result in terrifying life incidents. Thus, it is also known as Angarak Yoga.
Planet Mars is considered the Bhumi Karaka. On the other hand, Planet Rahu signifies foreign land. When these planets come together, it may take the native away from their home. In addition, this conjunction is the karaka of rigidness, irritation, and stubborn attitude in a person.
An unhealthy relationship with family members, extramarital affairs, obscene sexual urges, dishonest habits, problematic love life, spoiled marriage, extortion & illegal practices, business slogging, violent tendency and horrific acts including killings, etc. are the considerable impact of Rahu and Mars combination in Kundli. However, the combination conceives different outcomes.
Let’s find out what are the possible results when these two energies come together in a Horoscope and how the effects of Rahu and Mars change one’s life.
Not sure where Rahu in horoscope is placed? Check on our Free Kundli Maker.
Rahu and Mars in 1st House
- Rahu is a significator of Taboo breaker & risk-taker and Mars denotes volcanic traits, passion & aggressiveness. The 1st of House of Vedic Astrology is called Ascendant. It grants body frame, ego, and self-vision. Therefore, the combination of Rahu and Mars in the 1st House offers a violent personality, greedy nature, and undying hunger with rage to conquer the situation.
- Rahu, the Shadow planet in Astrology fumes to its complete operation when it comes to the combination of Mars in Horoscope.
- Rahu, a “taker” and the ignorant planet is popular for its inflating trait. Nonetheless, if it inflates the formation of egotism, the native bears an attitude of a narcissist.
- The influence of Rahu and Mars in this house bestows the person a sharp ego. They are offended easily. Also, their anger, rage, and irritation operate directly to the opposite sex or their spouse or lover. In addition to ego and indignation, it results in one’s boastfulness for their outward possessions and their material success.
- Owing to the combination of Rahu and Mars in the first house, the native may have numerous love affairs that come to an inopportune end.
Rahu and Mars in 2nd House
- The second house of Astrology signifies money, finance, gains, prosperity, and fortune. Mars also means accidents, high fever, cuts, surgery, and blood on the surface. In this house, the combination of Rahu and Mars the two opposite edges that meet in the same house.
- As a result of this combination, a person suffers from financial losses, surgeries, consecutive poor health. Owing to the violent & harmful nature of Mars, native undergo loss of assets, property. Nonetheless, Rahu playing its greedy role swiftly covers the loss. Thus, it forms both malefic and benefic position for a person.
- Significantly, women with such a Planetary position, face problems in married life, sexual capacity, and the Menstruation cycle. Also, they put on extremely high weight post-pregnancy. This is especially due to the negative effects of Mars.
- Commonly, people with this kind of Planetary combination in their Horoscopes easily put weight, undergo surgeries, experience accidents and have high blood pressure.
Rahu and Mars in 3rd House
- The 3rd of House governs over a person’s self-expression, siblings and short trips. As a matter of fact, Rahu is a blunt planet, it is about all the negative & materialistic lust and desires of the world. From cheating and lying to being cruel and stingy, Rahu creates new levels of these traits in a person. Whereas Mars is a courageous form. It is a soldier, defender, and guardian. It is a more powerful source than Sun to accomplish things in life. However, similar to Rahu it is a malefic planet. Therefore, this combination causes the natives to have no elder siblings at all.
- Also, such people have a problematic environment at work, therefore, under pressure or any similar reason they switch jobs more often than others. Nonetheless, they have a high chance of getting fired by employers. In civil services, they always take pre-mature retirement.
- Moreover, in any combat or fighting, their injuries, sufferings, and physical wounds are often exaggerated.
- Owing to the combination of Rahu and Mars in 3rd dominion, natives obtain benefits of escaping from legal matters and police custody. In a case of financial penalty & installments.
Rahu and Mars in 4th House
- The 4th House of Astrology, also known as Bandhu Bhava rules over a native’s relationship with their mother. Well, as a tragic picture, when Rahu and Mars come together in 4th House, a person commonly hold no respect for a woman elder than them. Regardless of their relationship, native doesn’t bother to offer a proper gesture to elderly women.
- Rahu and Mars together amplify the greed and anger within a person. Thus, when a person with this combination gets angry, they don’t stick to normal shouting and yelling. They actually step forward to hitting the other person to the pulp.
- In addition to this, such people suffer from sudden weight gains and stomach related issues like gastric and Celiac Disease.
Rahu and Mars in 5th House
- Combination or Yuti of Rahu and Mars offers tremendous energy that keeps native alert, anxious, vibrant, and impatient every time. When it is formed in the 5th House of Astrology, the abode of joy, playfulness, optimism, learning, and fortune it causes terrible losses.
- Female natives with such conjunction suffer from one or more miscarriages, accidents, and incurable diseases.
- However, for people who are extremely action-oriented, this is one of the most beneficial combinations. As Rahu amplifies the positive direction of energy and Mars build on the confidence.
- Despite the courage, the person lacks honesty and learning & grasping abilities.
- The combination in this dominion proffers sharp sense and cleverness. Thus, the person is good at the admin sector and makes great decisions. However, often a reflection of their pride for their wisdom makes them sound egoist and dominant.
- Also, such a person is often profit-driven. They know the subtle art of attaining benefit from another person’s effort. Nevertheless, they can steal credit from others.
Safeguard your family from negative Rahu Dosha Effects using Rahu Kulika Pooja.
Rahu and Mars in 6th House
- Debts, enmity, obstacles, opposition, misfortune, and difficulties are governed by the 6th House. However, such planetary conjunction is one the most beneficial for the natives. Despite their personality, these people never wish to be a part of leg-pulling or mischiefs.
- Also, such a person shares a beautiful bond with their life partner. They take care of their spouse’s happiness. Unlike the impact in other houses of Astrology, this combination has great results to offer in the 6th House in the personal life of a native.
- As it is the house that signifies enemies, the conjunction of Rahu and Mars makes the native horribly rough, aggressive, and hateful for their enemies. They never step back from harming their opponent either in physical or any other form. It forms a deep dark side of the person.
- On account of this conjunction in the 6th House, a person never tastes the joy of having an elder brother.
Rahu and Mars in 7th House
- Significant personal life aspects like love, relationship, marriage, and life partner fall under the 7th House. Herein, Rahu being egotistical and Mars being red & brutal draws torturous, egoistic, unhappy married life.
- The conjunction of Rahu and Mars in this house never brings happiness in the love life of a person. In spite, the marriage is carried to the end line for the sake of ego and selfishness. Nonetheless, it operates more in ill-treatment and mal-adjustment.
- Regardless of the strength of Rahu in the 7th House, it is unable to win the battle from the negative impact of Mars on marriage.
- Furthermore, the evil impact of planet Mars makes the person indulge in illegal businesses and transactions. They can easily perform con and double deals.
- Moreover, on the other edge of their spoilt marriage, these people hold mastery in maintaining and hiding their extra-marital affairs and physical relationships.
Rahu and Mars in 8th House
- Also popular as Randhra Bhava, the 8th House governs over life aspects like sudden wealth gain & loss and longevity and death. It associates with the sign Scorpio that is very popular for its cold-blooded nature. Also, it is considered a malefic house. Thus, the conjunction of Rahu and Mars gives the native persistent fatness.
- The excess weight of the person often becomes an issue and they suffer from complex diseases. Nonetheless, they have an issue of showing off pain more than reality.
- However, despite their physical appearance, such people are immensely brave, ambitious and they spread their boldness to all the extents. In addition, they have deep secrets and people around them can easily suspect their motives & intentions.
- If Mars or Rahu is linked to Lagna/Ascendant or 10th house, then it may offer career-related to Research & Technology Innovation, Space Studies, or Aviation. However, if this conjunction has further affliction then an individual may become a gangster, peddler, smuggler, and so on.
- Such a person guards their secrets and is often dishonest with their spouse. They can easily manage extramarital affairs.
Rahu and Mars in 9th House
- All the religious acts, karmic deeds, good work, Dharma comes in the governance of Dharma Bhava i.e. the 9th House of Astrology. Here, Rahu and Mars being malefic as well as the vicious planets draw negative impact and the native is easily accused of misdeeds.
- Under the impact of their past deeds and solid base, the name of these individuals crosses the lips of most of the people in the case of suspicion.
- Be it a political sector, private or civil service, these people have to struggle hard for their due positions. Mostly, they have to put more than normal efforts to conquer situations.
Book Navgrah Shanti Puja
Rahu and Mars in 10th House
- The 10th house of Astrology rules over the career aspect of a person. Also known as the Karma Bhava, this house governs over the designation and prestige of natives. Rahu in the 10th house is a favorable position.
- A person with Rahu in the 10th House is undefeatable. They conquer whatever they please. Such people know what they want. With the fortitude of Mars and the sleekness of Rahu, they get whatever they, in whatever way they want and from whoever they want.
- Moreover, the shadow planet also causes seasonal hurdles. Yet, the impact of Mars overtops it and recovers the losses. These two boundless energies together often create quarrels and disputes between father and child.
- Commonly popular for bravery, in such conjunction, Mars doesn’t bestow courage under the impact of Rahu. Thus, on the battlefield also triggers a sense of withdrawal.
Rahu and Mars in 11th House
- The gain in popularity, fame, wealth, prosperity, and profit fall under the rule of the 11th House. Therewith conjunction of Rahu and Mars makes a person wealthy but with the help of unfair practices. The native generates a great amount of money in their life through illegal means.
- Moreover, in the Labha Bhava, Rahu in horoscope opposes the influence of Mars. Also, the combination of Rahu and Mars in the horoscope in the 11th House causes accidents and blood loss.
- The great level of aggression makes natives bullies, yet the violent traits hide their inner self and their fear.
- As for the impact of 11th House, these people get rid of cases like police custody and law-trap.
Find more about Rahu Astrology Here.
Rahu and Mars in 12th House
- Spiritual journeys, dreams & aspirations, and secrets are governed by the 12th House of Astrology. The placement of Rahu and Mars together in this abode creates many adverse impacts including imbalanced love & sexual life. It may also activate Rahu Dosha effects. Also, it draws a straight effect on the sexual desires of a native that often leaves their partners unsatisfied.
- This conjunction causes the involvement of the third person between the couple due to dissatisfaction. Also, it signifies implying false guidance by companion or elders.
- On account of this conjunction, the person generally has a cheating tendency and immoral behavior & practices.
- Also, such female natives can undergo situations like the pressure of pregnancy, progeny issues, and poor health.
Also, you may like to read the Effects of Rahu in different houses
Connect here with expert Astrologers online.