In today’s society, getting married in your 30s is relatively normal. Given that the 20s are now more for schooling and securing a lucrative job, the decade was more marrying before. But this is untrue. According to the marriage horoscope, it is a delay in marriage after a man or woman reaches the age of 25 and is still single. However, this does not imply that marriage must occur before age 25. Contrarily, delaying marriage in astrology might sometimes be for the best because an early union may lead to divorce.
Concerned people and their parent’s minds gets filled with important thoughts on the topic of marriage prediction. What date will my wedding be? Will I get married? Will it be an arrange marriage or love marriage? Any young person could expect to be anxious about their marriage horoscope, especially if they haven’t experienced love up to that point in their lives. As the person’s marriage progresses, it is hard to find a compatible partner who understands everything.
Read ahead to know more about what can cause a delay in marriage.
Planets & houses combination for marriage delay
As previously said, planet alignments in the chart might cause delays in marriage. The motives may vary and be particular to each person. However, the following are the most typical causes of delay in marriage in astrology.
- When Mars is in the eighth house, the house of delays, and Jupiter, the seventh lord of marriage, is retrograde, the individual’s marriage may postpone.
- If Jupiter, the seventh lord, is weak and is located in the sixth or eighth house in the birth chart, there may be Manglik Dosh. The 6th house is the house of challenges, whereas the 8th house is the house of delays.
- According to astrology, Saturn causes linked issues to move slowly and with delay. Therefore, the seventh house’s existence or link with it may become one of the main causes for delay in marriage.
- In addition, if the seventh lord or the karaka of marriage—Jupiter and Venus are in afflictions in any house in the natal chart, it might cause delays or issues in marriage.
- Marital relationships suffer under the influence of unfavorable planets like Mars, the Sun, Rahu, and Ketu.
- Marriage delays might also result from the weakness of the lord of the first and the seventh house.
- Even when everything is well, Dasha occasionally encounters resistance from the native for marrying.
- Although the seventh house may be good, some intense spiritual yoga might postpone marriage if the native desires to pursue a spiritual life.
- Jupiter, the seventh lord, and Saturn weaken by their conjunction. Another reason why marriages delay is due to this.
- The 12th house is a symbol of moksha or liberation from material existence. When Saturn and Venus conjunct in the birth chart, and the Moon is still in the 8th or 12th house, there may be significant chances of late marriage.
- Moreover, when Mars is in the 7th house in the natal chart and Saturn and Venus are in the ascendant, marriage may occur in old age.
- When Moon and Rahu conjoin in the seventh house, and the seventh lord is weak, this alignment may also postpone marriage. Numerous challenges might arise, causing a delay in marriage in astrology.
Also Read: How to check extra marital affairs in the birth chart?
Remedies for late marriage in astrology
- When considering marital possibilities, Jupiter is the most important planet. According to Vedic astrology, Jupiter represents elders. Therefore, one strategy to avoid marriage delays is to respect elders.
- You can also chant Brihaspati mantras as a remedy for late marriage.
- Venus has the second-most influence on your marriage, behind Jupiter. Venus is for femininity or feminine characteristics. Another way to make it an early marriage is to appease Venus by being kind and helpful to female family members.
- The planet of karma is Saturn. It stands for the actions you take in life. It’s crucial to have Saturn on your side if you want to avoid late marriage. You must develop positive working connections with those who report to you at home and work if you want to achieve this.
- Engage in altruistic activities to earn Rahu and Ketu’s blessings. Aid the elderly and the orphaned. Be a good and upright person.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati to receive the Sun’s and Moon’s blessings. Shiva and Parvati represent Sun and Moon. The horoscope’s seventh house strengthens by worshipping them. It will increase the likelihood of marriage.
- Mercury represents relationships in life. Offer clothing, cosmetics, and candy to young females in the neighborhood and at home to appease Mercury.
- There are many more ways to speed up the marriage process besides appeasing the planet lords, like keeping the Upa Pada Lagna fast and reciting Ganesha Atharvashirsha for the retrograde planets in the 7th, 12th, and 8th houses.
- Make the most of the 7th house to learn everything there is to know about your potential life mate.
Gemstones for delay in marriage
Gemstones possess the power to affect luck and enhance favorable outcomes while fending off unfavorable ones. This property of diamonds profoundly impacts many facets of life, including the likelihood of marriage. The following are many gemstones that might aid someone in overcoming marriage-related delays.
People use Diamonds in engagement rings for a purpose. Love and romance in your relationship shall enhance by diamonds. It eases anxiety and stress while also clearing the person’s mind of negative and threatening ideas. Moreover, a diamond increases sensuous strength and goodness.
Girls who have delays in marriage can wear this stone as it links to the planet Jupiter. This stone makes a connection more harmonious and balanced. Not only it facilitates marriage but enhances married life by fostering happiness and longevity as well.
Ruby symbolizes passion and love and represents the Sun. Conflicts solve, and vitality rises. Being able to interact with Ruby in person results in an improvement in life problem-solving skills.
Emerald supports better intelligence and open communication. It gives the native maturity and lessens resentment and envy. Moreover, it is an excellent detoxifier and balancer of one’s inner energy. On the other hand, it lessens passion. Thus, newlywed couples must avoid wearing it.
For interesting astrology videos, follow us on Instagram