The dream of most people is to travel outside their native country. Few want to stay for a few years, make money, while few want to settle outside and study there. They may have their own reasons to be there or work or study abroad. But the very important question most of us have is, how favorable is your horoscope for that! So, what exactly is foreign travel in astrology, let us see.
To know about foreign yogas in your Kundli, Chat With Astrologer
Most of us come up with the question— Is it really possible for one to know about foreign travel from a horoscope? Are there indications of foreign travel in the horoscope? The answer is yes. There are indications and planetary placements which will identify foreign travel in the Kundli.
Also Read: Marriage in astrology: Planets, houses, and combinations for marital issues
Categories of Zodiac Sign In Astrology
Before we get into how to find it or understand what planetary placements are favorable or indicative, we must know that there are three different types of signs in a horoscope.
- Chara Rashi or Movable signs: Mesha, Karka, Tula, and Makara
- Sthira Rashi or Fixed signs: Vrishabha, Simha, Vrishchika, and Kumba
- Dual Rashi or Common signs: Mithuna, Kanya, Dhanu, and Meena
The above aspect plays a vital role in understanding the signs of foreign travel in one’s horoscope.
Chara Rashi or Movable signs
These signs do not settle in one place. Moreover, they tend to change very quickly. So when planets placement occurs in these signs, the tendency of changes becomes very high. For example, residential change, job change, foreign travels, country change, etc.
Sthira Rashi or Fixed signs
These zodiac signs do not like to change places. As the name depicts, they are fixed signs. So, they tend to stay stable in one place.
Thus, they are not helpful about foreign travels or settlements.
Natives who possess more planets in Sthira Rashi do not change their residence or job often or frequently. Therefore, planets in fixed signs block the chances of foreign travels.
Dual Rashi or Common signs
They can give short-term foreign travels. If you have more planets in dual signs, you may travel abroad frequently. However, each tour will be for a short term.
Also Read: Know-How Exalted Sun In 12th House (Aries Sign) Can Affect Your Kundli
Foreign travel in astrology: Important houses
The following houses are considered very important for foreign travels in a horoscope.
- According to Brihat Parashara Hora, the combination of the 10th and 4th house plays a vital role. It says, if the lord of the 10th house forms an association with the 4th house, foreign travel is possible. Moreover, if the lord of the 4th house is in full strength, it also shows foreign travel in astrology.
- Other books and authors also support the above combination. Also, they give importance to other houses like the 7th and 9th. Few authors also suggest considering the 12th house for foreign travels.
- So, in a nutshell, we should consider the combination of 4th, 7th, 9th, 10th, and 12th houses, plus their lords, to look at foreign travels in a horoscope.
Foreign travel in astrology: Other important houses and combinations
Apart from the above combinations, some other aspects may lead to a foreign journey.
- The 8th house plays a vital role in foreign travels. But the house is known to be inauspicious, so astrologers consider it quite carefully.
- A strong association of the 8th house (aspected by a benefic planet) and the 11th house may give sudden gains in a foreign land. However, it may cause mental tensions and might increase mental pressure also.
- The primary focus for any foreign travels will always be on the 7th, 9th, and 12th house. However, we cannot rule out the placement of Rahu. Rahu is known as a foreign planet. If Rahu’s placement is appropriate in the yoga or a benefic planet aspect Rahu, it will be good for foreign travel.
- However, if Rahu is not placed appropriately or is aspected or is in conjunction with a malefic planet, the individuals may have difficulties in foreign travels.
- Many astrologers suggest that if the 7th, 9th, and 12th houses are Chara or dual sign Rashi, the chances of foreign travel are high. In my experience, I have also observed it, and it is true in many cases.
Also Read: Food Astrology: Food Items For Each Planet And Zodiac Sign
Foreign travel astrology: Importance of Mahadasha and Antardasha
To answer the question of what the purpose of foreign travel would be looking at planetary positions is not enough. So, we will have to consider the Dasha also. In fact, we need to consider the association along with Dasha.
- If the 9th lord is associated with the 4th or 5th house or its lords, the individual will travel for study purposes.
- But, if the 9th house lord forms an association with the 10th house or its lord, the travel will be for a job or work-related travel. Also, If the 6th house associates with yoga, then the foreign travel will be work-related (work for some company/company-sponsored travel).
- If the 7th house is associated with the 9th or 12th house, it indicates foreign travel in astrology. And, the reason for it will be for business purposes. It may be for an international alliance or to expand business in foreign countries.
- However, as I mentioned earlier, Rahu is considered for foreign travel. So, if he is associated with the 7th, 8th, or 12th house, it indicates foreign travel in astrology.
- If you consider planets alone, I have observed Mahadasha of some planets is also responsible for foreign travels. So, the Jupiter Dasha, Rahu Dasha, Ketu Dasha, and Saturn Dasha indicate foreign travel in astrology.
- If you go by houses, you need to consider the 7th, 9th, 10th, and 12th houses, their Dasha or period, and Antardasha for foreign travels. However, you must avoid considering the 6th and 10th houses alone.
Don’t forget to read Each Zodiac Sign’s Most Inspirational Quality and Other Blogs at Astrotalk
Blog by Astrologer Abhilash